KÜPER Wear Technology, an international market leader in snow plow blades and screen panels, has been an expert in the production of extremely wear-resistant rubber for over 60 years.
Manufactured to meet individual customer needs, converting from traditional wood or metal decking to KÜPER rubber components substantially increases the safety and durability of the access ramps and trailer surfaces.
Using abrasion and weather-resistant, hot vulcanized rubber with a hardness of 60 Shore A and a special diamond profile results in high quality wear characteristics and enhanced gripping. All rubber is bonded to a 3mm sheet of galvanized steel, providing further structural support to the rubber and greater rigidity for mounting.
This provides better secured loads and cost-effective securing and safety of your trailered equipment.
- Superior gripping behavior
- Improved weather resistance
- Can be easily cut for retrofit projects
- Longer surface life than wood elements
- Uses for utility trailers, tag trailers, car carriers and lowbeds
- Rubber material is bonded to galvanized steel reinforcing plate.
- Increases safety