REDUCED FUEL CONSUMPTION AND EMISSIONS (20–35% SAVINGS)
- Thinner/sharper edges require less down pressure and hence less power from the engine.
- Run at higher gear and lower RPM.
- Less/fewer passes.
IMPROVED OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Reduce chattering and noise in the cab.
- Less vibration and less operator fatigue.
REDUCED WEAR AND TEAR ON THE MACHINE
- Less down pressure = Less stress on the machine.
- Longer tire life.
- No rear diff lock requierd for traction.
- Mounting plate adds a layer of protection for the moldboard.
REDUCED TIME AND COST OF CHANGING EDGES
- No pneumatics required.
- Change and adjust blades with a hammer.
- One person only to change the blades.
- Change and adjust blades anywhere, on the road or on job site without returning to the garage.
- Edges are light weight and easy to bring/mount spares to the grader.
EDGES STAY SHARP
- Thin edges at the cutting angle will penetrate through the material.
- Adjust the edges quickly to maintain a straight edge.