Hardened-Steel Armored Blades
Kueper by Kennametal Motor Grader Blades are designed to provide better protection of the steel face of standard carbide insert blades. When working on unpaved surfaces, the mild steel can deteriorate, exposing the carbide insert to greater impact and causing blade breakage.
Keuper by Kennametal Motor Grader Blades are the economical choice to prevent this type of wear. Kueper by Kennametal Motor Grader Blades use a securely welded, hardened-steel plate to protect and further strengthen the inserts. The wear-resistant, armored blades are .875″ (22mm) thick in the bolt area and 1.0625″ (27mm) thick in the armor plate area. The blades are 5″ wide (127mm) (tall) and are available in 36″ (914mm), 48″ (1219mm), and 60″ (1524mm) lengths.
Like all Kueper by Kennametal motor grader blades, they are “standard highway punched” to fit all makes and models of graders.
- Hardened steel plates spot welded to the face of the blade to provide increased protection of standard carbide blades.
- Protects carbide insert by reinforcing the steel face with a securely welded, hardened steel plate.
- Reduces blade wear caused by uneven surfaces, extending blade life by 3 to 5X as compared to standard carbide blades
- Available in 3,4, and 5 foot lengths
- Designed for Low-Medium abrasion – High impact situations
- Economical choices for higher-impact applications.
- Protects carbide insert by reinforcing the steel face with a securely welded,hardened-steel plate.
- Reduces blade wear caused by unpaved surfaces, extending blade lifeby three to fi ve times as compared to standard carbide blades.
- Available in 3ft (914mm), 4ft (1219mm), and 5ft (1524mm) lengths.
- “Standard highway punched” to fit all makes and models.